We are dedicated to partnering with our communities in solving the unmet needs of patients and their families who suffer from mental illness and addiction disorders.
The mission of SUN Behavioral Health is to partner with communities in solving the unmet needs of those suffering from mental illness and addiction disorders. We do this by establishing and operating healthcare organizations that create a significant positive impact on society. Through exceptional staff and the finest facilities, we provide personalized treatment, with deep respect and compassion for patients and their families.
Our core values are access to care, quality, and safety.
- We believe in every patient’s right to receive compassionate, dignified, and respectful mental health treatment.
- We are a committed community partner dedicated to improving the lives of those who suffer from mental illness and reducing the social and financial impact of untreated mental illness.
- We utilize the latest evidence-based treatments to allow for optimal recovery from mental illness and addiction disorders.
- We work with patients, families and communities to erase the stigma of mental illness and addiction disorders.
- We individualize our approach to deliver the best care for our patients and their families, providing the confidence needed for recovery.
- We ensure our employees’ success by investing in their growth and development, valuing their contributions, and recognizing them for the difference they make in people’s lives.
- We partner with our physicians, providing them with well-designed settings in which they can deliver excellent care.
- We maintain the highest ethical standards and exceed requirements set by regulatory bodies.
- We are committed to and measure our performance based on our patients’ continued recovery after discharge.